Learn How to Build a $5M Practice
The Tiger Institute for Cooperative Learning began in 2010 in Franklin, Tennessee, as a way for Dr. Jeffrey Kegarise to provide education and professional development opportunities to the optometric technicians and staff members of his busy and growing practice. Realizing that he and his trainers had much to offer, and true to his passion for bettering the landscape of patient care, The Tiger Institute began offering courses after office hours and allowing staff members from other practices to attend. As the years have passed, so has the scope of the Tiger Institute grown, offering training and education to doctors and staff from any branch or specialty of medicine.
The Tiger Institute will help you build your practice by:
- Sharing what we have created, used and implemented successfully with other practices
- Providing your doctors, administrators and other staff access to our knowledge base in an efficient and cost effective manner
- Helping practices to customize products and services to the level that your patients want
- Participating in implementing passive ideas to help build and improve the practice
- Actively engaging with eye care professionals and consult on processes, procedures, and strategies to encourage continual growth and improvement